- Promotes body awareness, balance and coordination
- Great for vestibular input
- The size of this big balance board contributes to its longevity
- It encourages imaginative play for your child well into their toddler and childhood years.
Ways To Play with your kids rocker board:
- Crawl in its giant opening like a cave or climb over it like you’re scaling a mountain.
- Turn it upside down and sit inside, like a boat on the ocean or turn it on it’s side for a makeshift lemonade stand!
- Use it as a crawling cave
- Perfect as a counter for pretend play
47 inches long
25 inches wide
24 inches tall
Weight limit is: 180 pounds
Age range: from 2 to 10 years old
Please Do Not Leave Your Baby Unattended
FSC European Birch Plywood
Painted with non toxic paints
All our climbing furniture is protected with non-toxic acrylic wood sealant, extending the lifespan of the wooden furniture and making cleaning a breeze!
- Your rocker includes 2 slats slightly narrower than the rest. They are narrow on purpose to create enough in-between space for a ramp. These narrow boards should be placed on the 3rd and 4th spots with the pre-drilled holes which are closer to the edge facing each other.
- Before you watch the Rocker’s assembly video, remember to have a toothpick or alike tool around to use it as guiding tool to align the slats properly before you start screwing them into the side boards. If the slats are not aligned the screws will pierce through the wood causing the slats to become splintered.
Learn more about our Warranty and Care & Maintenance of your Wiwiurka product by clicking HERE
At Wiwiurka, we lovingly handcraft our products.
When you place an order, it's like sending us a special request, and it usually takes us 1 to 2 weeks to create your item.
After that, you can expect delivery within 2 to 5 days.
If you're eager to receive your order sooner, just drop us a message on chat or send us an email to email@example.com and we'll do our best to help you create an amazing surprise."