Frequently asked questions:
1. WHAT DO I DO IF THE PAINT/STAIN IS COMING OFF?
Your item is freshly painted/stained. It may sporadically happen that initially some excess paint/stain will get released resulting in color transfer. Before first use, rub several times all painted/stained surfaces with a dry, clean cotton cloth until no paint/stain comes off.
2. HOW DO I CLEAN MY PRODUCT?
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth to protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals or household cleaners.
- Avoid contact with water. NOT INTENDED FOR OUTDOOR USE. Unless the item’s description states the opposite (Trapeze bars and Climber ladders)
- Items are unfinished, to protect the color from regular use we suggest the application of a non-toxic, water-based wood sealant of your preference.
- For climbing furniture place a soft mat underneath.
- Never leave children alone without adult supervision.
- This item is handmade, all edges rounded and smooth.
3. HOW AND WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED?
Each piece included in Wiwiurka Toys’ catalogue is handmade taking care of every detail during the process. The workshop is located in the small town of Ocotitlán, in Morelos, Mexico.
4. I NEED A WIWIURKA PRODUCT IMMEDIATELY. WHAT CAN I DO?
Email us at email@example.com before placing the order, sharing both the product and the delivery deadline. Wiwiurka will reply as soon as possible in case there is stock ready to ship.
5. DO YOU OFFER LAYAWAY PLAN?
Yes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information with mention of the desired product(s) and the date of the last payment.
6. IS SHIPPING INCLUDED?
Yes, the shipping cost is included in the price.
7. MY DOG BIT SOME PIECES. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
We offer replacement pieces, please email us including photographs of the damaged piece to provide you with options.
8. IS THERE A BRICK AND MORTAR STORE WHERE TO VIEW THE PRODUCTS?
Not for the moment, but stay tuned in our social media for news on our upcoming show rooms.
9. WHAT MATERIAL IS USED TO MANUFACTURE THE TOYS?
Most of our toys are manufactured with Mexican pinewood. The rockers’ side boards and the rock climbing boards are manufactured with Sveza European birch plywood, which meets all European standards.
10. IS THE PAINT TOXIC?
We use water-based, non-toxic acrylic paint.
11. IS THERE AVAILABLE STOCK FOR SHIPPING OR IS EVERYTHING MANUFACTURED ON DEMAND?
Occasionally we do have some parts in stock, but generally, everything is manufactured on demand. The standard production time is 4 weeks but it can increase up to 8 weeks during Christmas Holidays.
12. DO YOU PROVIDE REPLACEMENT PARTS IN CASE ONE IS DAMAGED DURING THE ASSEMBLY?
Yes, we offer replacement parts. You may request them by emailing us at email@example.com.
13. HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
We ship through three main shipping companies, you may track your package by accessing any of the below links:
Enter the tracking number provided in the shipping notice for the platform to display results.
*Tracking in Estafeta: once the package reaches the border a third party carrier takes over shipping and a new international tracking number is generated, which you may locate on the right portion of the screen under the wording: “Guide international”.
*Tracking in Correos de Mexico: your tracking number will not change, once the package arrives the destination country it may be tracked through the corresponding local National Post Service website.
14. MY PACKAGE ARRIVED DAMAGED ¿WHAT CAN I DO?
If a package arrives damaged we will require photographs of the box, all four sides, including a photograph of the shipping label legible. Also, the package should be opened immediately to verify if there are damaged or missing pieces, in which case we will require also photographs.
After these verifications email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing with as many details as posible, including all photographs. A solution will be offered on a case-by-case basis.
15. DOES MY ORDER SHIP ASSEMBLED?
The climbing furniture ships disassembled for a better shipment’s handling. You will need a manual or electric screwdriver (Phillips head), an Allen key and wood glue. Having someone around to help out makes assembly easier. In an effort to become more ecofriendly we have stopped including printed tutorials. Please refer to the below links:
*Assembly Tutorials (printable/downloadable): https://issuu.com/wiwiurka
*Assembly Tutorial Video for the Pikler Triangle: https://youtu.be/lhczMT0Prrw;).
*Assembly Tutorial Video for the XXL Rocker: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jOW_APpzHY&t=8s
NOTE: The XXL rocker assembly process also applies for the Small and Double rocker.