1.CAN I MODIFY MY ORDER?
We can't modify orders as it's against our policies. If you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 72 hrs after placing the order we may cancel it so you can place a new one with the desired specifications.
2. HOW DO I CLEAN MY PRODUCT?
- Clean with a soft, dry clean cloth to protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals or household cleaners.
- Avoid contact with water. The product is not meant for outdoor use, except for the Wooden Climbers and Trapeze bars which can be treated for outdoor use.
- To protect the paint/stain on the unfinished products, we recommend the application of a water-based, non-toxic wood sealant.
- We suggest to place a soft mat beneath the climbing furniture.
- Don’t leave children without adult supervision.
- Our products are handmade, smoothed and with rounded edges.
3. HOW AND WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MANUFACTURED?
Each piece included in Wiwiurka Toys’ catalogue is handmade taking care of every detail during the process. The workshop is located in the small town of Ocotitlán, in Morelos, Mexico.
4. I NEED A WIWIURKA PRODUCT IMMEDIATELY. WHAT CAN I DO?
Email us at email@example.com before placing the order, sharing both the product and the delivery deadline. Wiwiurka will reply as soon as possible in case there is stock ready to ship.
5. DO YOU OFFER LAYAWAY PLAN?
Yes. We have enabled the Lay Buy App in our website. You can place your order normally and select Lay Buy as the payment method, the App will guide you through the following steps. You may set up your Lay Buy plan in up to 6 monthly installments. Take into account that Lay Buy orders ship only upon full payment. For further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. IS SHIPPING INCLUDED?
Yes, the shipping cost is included in the price.
7. DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
We may ship internationally, please fill out the International Shipping form by clicking HERE and our team will get back to you as soon as possible with the details, including the extra shipping quote.
8. DO YOU SHIP TO PO BOX & MILITARY ADDRESSES?
Unfortunately we don't ship to PO Box & APO/DPO addresses because our carrier services can’t deliver in such locations. We will need a physical address instead.
9. MY DOG BIT SOME PIECES. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
We offer replacement pieces, please email us including photographs of the damaged piece to provide you with options.
10. IS THERE A BRICK AND MORTAR STORE WHERE TO VIEW THE PRODUCTS?
Not for the moment, but stay tuned in our social media for news on our upcoming show rooms.
11. WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF YOUR RAW MATERIAL? IS IT TOXIC?
Our materials are non-toxic, below their specifications:
- Paints: We use standard water-based, acrylic, solvent-free and non-toxic paints.
- Stains: We use standard water-based, acrylic, solvent-free and non-toxic stains.
- Plywood: our plywood is Sveza Certified European plywood, it holds the E1 Certificate which means the plywood fulfills the requirements of the emission class E1 regarding its formaldehyde release levels. The MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) shows 0% of volatiles by volume.
12. ARE ALL ITEMS MADE TO ORDER OR DO YOU HAVE STOCK?
Occasionally we do have some parts in stock, but generally, everything is manufactured on demand. The standard production time is 2 weeks but it can increase up to 8 weeks during Christmas Holidays.
13. DO YOU PROVIDE REPLACEMENT PARTS IN CASE ONE IS DAMAGED DURING THE ASSEMBLY?
Yes, we offer replacement parts. You may request them by emailing us at email@example.com.
14. HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
We ship through three main shipping companies, you may track your package by accessing any of the below links:
Enter the tracking number provided in the shipping notice for the platform to display results.
*Tracking in Estafeta: once the package reaches the border a third party carrier takes over shipping and a new international tracking number is generated, which you may locate on the right portion of the screen under the wording: “Guide international”.
*Tracking in Correos de Mexico: your tracking number will not change, once the package arrives its destination country it may be tracked through the corresponding local National Post Service website.
15. MY PACKAGE ARRIVED DAMAGED ¿WHAT CAN I DO?
If a package arrives damaged we will require photographs of the box, all four sides, including a photograph of the shipping label legible. Also, the package should be opened immediately to verify if there are damaged or missing pieces, in which case we will require also photographs.
After these verifications email us at firstname.lastname@example.org providing with as many details as possible, including all photographs. A solution will be offered on a case-by-case basis.
16. DOES MY ORDER SHIP ASSEMBLED?
The climbing furniture ships disassembled for a better shipment’s handling. You will need a manual or electric screwdriver (Phillips head), an Allen key and wood glue. Having someone around to help out makes assembly easier. In an effort to become more ecofriendly we have stopped including printed tutorials. Please refer to the below links:
*Assembly Tutorials (printable/downloadable)
*Assembly Tutorial Video for the Pikler Triangle
*Assembly Tutorial Video for the XXL Rocker
NOTE: The XXL rocker assembly process also applies for the Small and Double rocker.
17. DO YOU OFFER CUSTOM COLORS?
Yes, sometimes we may offer custom colors depending on our workload and taken only from our already existing color palettes. You may contact us at email@example.com and we will follow up and let you know if we can accommodate your request at the time, they’ll also assist you further in setting up your custom order.
18. DO YOU OFFER BUNDLE PRICE SETS OR MULTIPLE ITEMS?
We offer no bundle price for sets or multiple items, all our products cost the same regardless of how they are purchased, either separately or as part of a set.
19. DO THE REVERSIBLE RAMP OR THE ROCK CLIMBING BOARD FIT THE TRIANGLES, ROCKERS AND CLIMBING ARCH? DO THEY WORK AS A SLIDE?
Yes, our two type of ramps are designed to fit all Wiwiurka triangles, rockers and the climbing arch. Both ramps work as a slide on their smooth side.
20. IN GENERAL TERMS, WHAT ARE YOUR TOYS SUGGESTIONS BASED ON AGE?
Broadly speaking, this decision will depend on the interests and gross motor development of each child.
6/9 months - 2 ½ years
*Climbing Arch, with or without ramp.
*Wiwiurka Climbing Furniture Combo (Arch, Triangle and Ramp)
*Stacking Rings Tower for babies
*Stacking Rings Toy for babies
*Wiwiurka Climbing Furniture Combo (Arch, Triangle and Ramp)
*Foldable Triangle with Rock Climbing board
*Moon Doll Stroller
*Montessori Toadstool Rainbow Toy
*Wooden Climbers and Trapeze bars
*Double Rocker with or without ramp
*XXL Rocker with our without ramp
*Swings, Wooden Climbers and Trapeze bars
*Rocking & Climbing Set (XXL Rocker, Foldable Triangle and Ramp)
21. ARE YOU OPEN TO COLLABORATIONS?
Yes, for collaboration opportunities please fill out the form by clicking HERE and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Your pieces may only need to sit properly in their place. Please do the following: (triangle in its open position) loosen all screws only a third of the way and apply downward pressure, pushing all rods/slats and the frame/side boards; you may hear some tiny cracks, which is normal. If the item is still not grounded and in case it carries rods, try spinning the rods to change their position and push downwards again until it’s fully grounded. Once grounded and aligned, tighten back all screws.
This should fix the issue. If not, please let us know right away. We will appreciate it if you keep us posted and if further assistance is necessary, we will be more than happy to maintain direct communication with you until the triangle is 100% aligned and working properly.
We suggest to consider your available space at home, we may gladly give further advise at firstname.lastname@example.org